TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE FOR HAMESSENSI.COM
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE FOR HAMESSENSI.COM
By using hamessensi.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of hamessensi.com. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use hamessensi.com.
Your access to and use of www.hamessensi.com is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
2. CREDIT CARD AND PERSONAL BANK DETAILS
We will do our utmost to protect you from credit card fraud, and hereby declare that we shall never supply your credit card details and/or personal bank details to any parties unless requested to do so by law. However inserting and supplying your credit card and/or personal bank details on this website is at your own risk, and Hames Sensi Ltd is hereby relinquishing any liability arising from theft of the provided information by unauthorized third parties at any time, to which you are hereby agreeing to.
3. GIFT CARDS
- The Hames Sensi card is not transferrable and is issued to an individual for their sole use.
- By using the Hames Sensi card you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of the the Hames Sensi loyalty program.
- Your Hames Sensi card can be used in affilated physical and online shops.
- To earn or redeem points or benefits under the HamesSensi loyalty program you must present your card or insert your code online at the time of the transaction.
- Your Hames Sensi points can be redeemed and used as discount on a purchase but may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- Participating outlets may be added or deleted in the future and members will be notified via either our email system or website.
- 1 point is accredited for every 10€ of purchase, with exclusion of fresh fruit & vegetables, products in bulk and delivery costs.
- 10 points can be in transformed in a discount voucher of 10%. Otherwise you can collect 20 points to be transformed in a 20% discount voucher.
- Members can accumulate points, but are unable to redeem points until such time they have activated their card by signing the relative form and advised their preferences and contact details
- Hames Sensi members will be offered special product deals by Hames Sensi or its partners through email campaigns. These deals from time to time will have bonus points attached.
- Members are responsible for advising us about changes to their preferences and contact details.
- To replace a lost or stolen card please phone on 7703 8663 or send us an email.
- HamesSensi at its sole discretion reserves the right to terminate a Hames Sensi card if mis-use of the card or operating the card in a manner which is deemed as a breach of the Terms and Conditions.
- A member whose card and account is terminated will forfeit all points in their account.
- 30 days notice will be provided to HamesSensi members should HamesSensi or its affiliates decide to terminate the program at any stage. Members will be notified via email and on our website www.hamessensi.com. From the date of such notice until the termination of the program card holders may redeem but not accrue points.
- The Hames Sensi may deduct from the points balance in a members account any points credited in error and any points relating to a purchase which is cancelled or reversed or where a refund is given.
- The Hames Sensi may make changes at any time without prior notice to members to the terms and conditions and the reward schedule. Hames Sensi will attempt to notify members of any changes but shall not be liable in any way for failure to do so.
- The Hames Sensi may collect information about members including information contained in the application form and information as to transactions resulting in point’s credits and credits which will be held in the membership data base. The membership data base contains the member information such as name, email, address, telephone number, date of birth and post code.
4. REGISTERING AND LOGGING IN ON HAMESSENSI.COM
You shall be asked to register to our website when ordering and/or purchasing a product. It is your responsibility to log out of your account especially when using our website from public places. Hames Sensi Ltd is hereby relinquishing any liability arising from unauthorized third parties using the account which you have created, to which you are hereby agreeing to.
The contents of hamessensi.com do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making any decision. You are entirely responsible for your own decisions when deciding to purchase a product, and for the use of the same product. Please contact your local veterinarian when in doubt.
6. CHANGE OF USE
Hamessensi.com and reserves the right to:
5.1 change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the website or any part of it without notice, and you hereby confirm that Hames Sensi Ltd and/or hamessensi.com shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal
5.2 change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
7. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Hamessensi.com may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
7.1 All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the website and its content (including without limitation the website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the website) are owned by or licensed to Hames Sensi Ltd, or otherwise used by Hames Sensi Ltd as permitted by law.
7.2 When accessing the website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
9. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
8.1 The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
8.2 Under no circumstances will hamessensi.com and/or Hames Sensi Ltd be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- loss of data (including but not limited to your bank or credit card details)
- loss of revenue or anticipated profits
- loss of business
- loss of opportunity
- loss of goodwill or injury to reputation
- losses suffered by third parties
- any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use or in connection with of hamessensi.com regardless of the form of action.
8.3 Hames Sensi Ltd makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that www.hamessensi.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses, bugs or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
8.4 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as make Hames Sensi Ltd liable for the death, injury, or lack of managing to cure any and/or heal any animal treated with products purchased from Hames Sensi Ltd, including but not limited to a result of the negligence of Hames Sensi Ltd or that of its employees or agents.
10. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The images and logos identifying Hames Sensi Ltd and or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Hames Sensi Ltd and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Hames Sensi Ltd and or any other third party.
You agree to indemnify and hold Hames Sensi Ltd and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Vetmedic arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms and conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on hamessensi.com (including local house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
- Our online prices may differ from those displayed in pet stores on selected items. Where this is the case, we do not price match website prices to instore offers.
14. GOVERNING LAW
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by, construed in accordance with the laws of Malta, and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Maltese courts.
For any further information please contact us.