WHO IS THE HOLDER OF HIS PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING?
- Identity: Hames Sensi Ltd
- VAT: MT22666628
- Address: 148A Vjal Kottoner FGURA, FGR1384
- Telephon: (+356) 7703 8663
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE TREAT?
1. Personal Information You Provide: The Company will process the following information when you create an account or make a purchase on the Site:
Identifying information (name and surname, email, address and telephone number);
- Usernames and passwords;
- Data on personal characteristics (date of birth and sex);
- Economic data;
The personal data requested are mandatory, therefore the refusal to supply them will make it impossible to provide you with our services.
In the event that you provide us with third party data, you expressly guarantee that you have obtained the prior consent of the same and you are obliged to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting the Company from any liability. In any case, the Company can carry out periodic checks to check this circumstance, adopting the measures that correspond to the applicable legislation with due diligence.
2. Personal data we collect
• each time you access the Site, the Company will automatically collect and process the following personal data:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol address (IP address) used to connect your computer to the Internet, your access data, the type of browser and its version, the operating system and the platform;
- Information about your visit to the Site, including uniform resource locators (Uniform Resource Locators, "URLs"), the services you have seen or searched for; page response times; download errors; the duration of the visit, information on your interaction on the Site (for example clicks and / or mouse movements) and the methods used to exit the Site;
WITH WHAT PURPOSE DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Manage the services and features of this Site;
In the event that you purchase a product on the Site, to perfect, respect;
Check and manage the correct fulfillment of the contract;
To detect and prevent identity frauds;
In the event that you contact our customer service, process the request and provide the best possible service;
Perform internal analysis and reporting for product procurement, future campaigns and inventory management;
Being able to detect all those fraudulent accesses and navigations;
Prepare a commercial profile about you, using data derived from the management of products and services purchased, and send electronic commercial communications related to similar products or services; unless you tell us otherwise by highlighting the corresponding box in the registration process or by opposing it later;
Develop a commercial profile about you, based on the personal data you provide us and the data we obtain through your browsing on the Site, in order to analyze or foresee aspects such as your preferences or personal interests; and therefore be able, consequently, to send you commercial communications adapted to your preferences or interests, as well as to personalize our website or services; provided that you have given us your consent.
- The execution of our contractual relationship with you, in the event that you purchase a product on the Website or contact our customer service.
- The processing of your personal data for the identification and prevention of identity fraud is necessary for the fulfillment of our obligations regarding money laundering.
- In every commercial communication we will inform you on how to cancel the registration in a simple way and without costs. We will respond to your request as soon as possible and, in any case, within the established legal term.
WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
HOW LONG ARE WE SAVING YOUR DATA?
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
What we do with the information we gather
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
List of cookies we collect
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|CART||The association with your shopping cart.|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.|
|COMPARE||The items that you have in the Compare Products list.|
|CURRENCY||Your preferred currency|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||Stores the Customer Segment ID|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.|
|FRONTEND||You sesssion ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to edit their orders.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last category you visited.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||The most recent product you have viewed.|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates whether a new message has been received.|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.|
|POLL||The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.|
|POLLN||Information on what polls you have voted on.|
|RECENTLYCOMPARED||The items that you have recently compared.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||The products that you have recently viewed.|
|WISHLIST||An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.|
|WISHLIST_CNT||The number of items in your Wishlist.|